Covid 19 Vaccine Information
November 16, 2020
As COVID-19 continues unabated, we cannot return to operations as they were prior to the pandemic at this point. Carron House is continuing sustainable processes that provide a safe environment for residents and staff. The objectives remain:
- Fully enable usual services to owners
- Ensure that high-touch common areas are disinfected regularly
- Limit possible exposure to residents and staff
Going forward, the COVID-19 process is as follows:
- Service personnel are allowed between 9 am and 3 pm on Monday through Friday. All service personnel must be clear of the building by 3 pm to allow our staff to sanitize behind them. Residents are required to inform the office no later than 24 hours before the scheduled service visit.
- Scheduled maintenance for air conditioning, plumbing, appliances, doors, shutters, blinds, etc.
- Housekeepers, with the following restrictions:
- Housekeepers are not allowed to work in any unit with a person showing possible symptoms of COVID-19.
- As the office remains closed, owners are responsible to open their units or provide keys to the cleaners.
- No service personnel showing flu-like or COVID-like symptoms is allowed in Carron House.
- Service personnel are required to:
- Wear masks at all times in all common areas of Carron House (lobby, elevators, elevator lobbies, gym and rest rooms).
- Use the hand sanitizers when entering Carron House.
- Maintain social distancing, including only one person at a time in the elevators.
- All small deliveries will continue to be made at the table that has been placed just inside the front door.
- Residents are required to inform the office no later than 24 hours before the scheduled delivery of furniture and other major deliveries.
- Use of elevators is limited to one person or family group at a time to maintain social distancing.
- Use of the gym is limited to one user or family group at a time to maintain social distancing. Users should wipe down the equipment they use before and after working out.
- Use of the pool is limited to residents and registered guests only. The pool remains closed to visitors.
- The social rooms and kitchen remain closed.
Carron House Board of Directors